Complaint Review: Paramotor Tours

• Paramotor Tours
    100 Cummings Park
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Paramotor Tours This company charged us for services we never received and their customer service skills are horrible Beverly, Massachusetts

This company offered to video tape our flights for $75.00. We were told they would be edited and they would add some cool music. After 3 months and numerous inquiries, we do not have any videos.

After many emails back and forth, they finally gave us a link to the videos. There were 9 unedited, no music, basically useless videos of heads, ground and sky shot.

Nothing like was promised to us. After I reminded them that they 'sold' us an edited version with music, I was told he wold get that to me after his trip.

Once again, no response. Finally after reading other bad reveiws, I decided to just ask for my money back. I was told I would be refunded. It has been almost a month now and no refund has been made and he has stopped repsonding to my request.

The customer service skills of this company are absolutely horrible.  I highly recommmend that you avoid doing  business with them, since they literally stole money from  their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paramotor-tours/beverly-massachusetts-/paramotor-tours-this-company-charged-us-for-services-we-never-received-and-their-customer-967304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content