Complaint Review: Pare Brise

1201 90 Ave
    Lasalle, Quebec
    United States of America

Pare Brise Sylvain Remote Starter and Alarm Lasalle, Quebec

Had a   remote starter and alarm installed at Pare Brise in Lasalle.The dealer is located at 1201 90E av
LaSalle 514) 595-6055.I asked to have a garage door opener connected to Aux 1 channel with a 1 second pulse.They put it on a latching output which makes the garage door go up and down which is useless.The second thing I asked for was to connect the rear defrost to aux 2 channel.The deforster now comes on when I start the car can't turn it off.After numerous returns to have this problem fixed he told me there is nothing they can do about it.The owner Sylvain was speaking to me in french.I politely said I don't understand.He said this is Quebec speak french and told me to get out of his store.

I strongly recommend you find some other place to do your work.This guy is nothing but a loser.I contacted the manufacturer of the unit and they told me that it is possible to do what I want.These guys at the LaSalle location have no idea what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pare-brise/lasalle-quebec-h8r-3a6/pare-brise-sylvain-remote-starter-and-alarm-lasalle-quebec-845302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content