Complaint Review: Parking Ticket Guys

• Reported By: 416Girl — Toronto Ontario
  • Parking Ticket Guys

Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Parking Ticket Guys Paid the Parking Ticket Guys...and my fines DOUBLED Toronto Ontario

I filed 2 tickets with the Parking Ticket Guys...one was from September 2012 and the other was from November 2012. They never filed my tickets with the City of Toronto and in return, I got slapped with a $132 fine and was not allowed to renew my license plate sticker until I paid it...myself...out of my own pocket...even though I paid the Parking Ticket Guys almost a year ago to handle it.

I sent several e-mails to the Parking Ticket Guys. Michael replied back a few times, apologizing for the inconvenience and assuring me that they would pay the fines "tomorrow" and then, in another e-mail, "next week".

I waited a few weeks and kept trying to renew my license plate sticker but I still had the $132 fines. My e-mails to the Parking Ticket Guys stopped being answered and then when I wrote on the Parking Ticket Guys wall on Facebook, asking them to reply to my e-mails, my comment was deleted!!!

It is now the end of October 2013. I had no choice but to pay my fines today so that I could purchase my license plate sticker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/parking-ticket-guys/toronto-ontario/parking-ticket-guys-paid-the-parking-ticket-guysand-my-fines-doubled-toronto-ontario-1095459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content