Complaint Review: Parkway Music

• Parkway Music
    1777 Rt. 9
    Clifton Park, New York
    USA

Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: (((REDACTED)))

*Author of original report: http://parkwaymusic.com/

*Author of original report: You never read the information..

*Author of original report: Has all my personal information

Called and place an order. Took my money and agreed to "his terms" the took and kept all personel information. Never recieved item. Had to get money claim from payment issuer. May take days or weeks now to get my money.. Now I dont have the item I paid for. Manager was rude and one sided. Dont trust this store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2016 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/parkway-music/clifton-park-new-york/parkway-music-warning-took-money-and-item-backed-out-of-sale-had-to-get-pay-pal-to-iss-1309615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

(((REDACTED)))

AUTHOR: Parkway Music - (USA)

Unfortunately we had to cancel this sale to avoid any possible fraud issues. After some red flags (customer not wanted to give out any information like name or address, and requesting we make the sale outside of our website), we found that the customer had numerous "ripoff reports" online against him. At this point, to protect ourselves from potential fraud, we refunded his money via paypal (instantly gets his money back) and called him to let him know.

When (((REDACTED))) found out we were cancelling the sale due to his negative feedback online he became beligerant and would not stop yelling at us about how the deal was done and he would be spreading negative feedback about us online. This is exactly what the previous reviews about him said so we're very glad we avoided dealing with this customer before he could pull one over on us!

Please be on the lookout for his other aliases we've seen (another red flag, most upstanding customers have no need for multiple online aliases):

AUTHOR: - ()

WARNING: ***** PLEASE SHARE *** To anyone dealing with Parkway music. I am a verified pay pal user and Parkway music a verified seller. Parkways policy {which I called and asked not to participate in, but is mandatory store policy} was to fill out a personal information store form? to match the shipping address to given via Pay Pal. This is what Terry John Hiemel of Green Island NY from Parkway music Clifton Park, NY, told me he was going to do with the information when I called. TJ did NOT want to deal with it at the time, was rude and insisted doing it later, when I asked about the mandatory information as part of sale {before checkout?}, which I DID end up doing in an effort get the drum {didn't know why as this info is already provided via Pay Pal} and I asked to have selling listing/post taken down after payment was received. The drum then was paid for and Parkway music accepted payment, and I received my receipt

20 min later I get a call from TJ of Parkway music.. who told me he has decided to renege on the sale and not go through with the sale because of something he read on another site by a disgruntled eBay seller?? I asked what he meant and heres what he told me what he did.

What TJ of Parkway music did {after sale/being paid} was take the information provided by Pay Pal and the personal store information form and do a background check on me? seriously? its not like its a job interview.. He could have just called pay pal to confirm payment {as it was insured} and go find a box to put it in, but Terry John Hiemel chose to take my personal/financial information provided for sale, and POST IT ELSEWHERE?? He did NOT use my name as he stated, as google would have returned 77,000,000 hits. After Parkway bailed on the sale, I posted my experience here as well as the other sight Parkway music and Terry John Hiemel put their trust in. TJ then decided to retaliate even further and then take the information provided by pay pal and store form and repost it on a public viewed web sight??

I'm upset that Parkway music did this with the information I provided to make sale safe and then turn around and do this with it?? seriously?? Matt Hatfield is aware and TJ of Parkway music also included other "family members emails", and other email address of others individuals and dot coms {I don't even own}, along with other "incorrect" collective information he received and reposted for public view {copy avail}. TJ Hiemel posted and that Parkway music "avoided" a rip off and stated "Im glad we didnt do the sale" and slandering me {all this after I paid them}. This is a clear violation of the Pay Pal merchant agreement and violation of consumer anti-trust laws, criminal misused of personal and financial information..

I never knew anything about Parkway music before this. All I did was buy a drum off Parkway musics web sight and instead waiting for the mailman to bring a box, Terry John Hiemel and Parkway music decided to do this with MY info and the stores time instead. Ive bought thousands of items on the internet and in stores and NEVER went through a background check to make a purchase. I know the drum was undervalued {$100's} and/or mismarked or not even in stock and is the REAL reason Terry John Hiemel and Matt Hatfield {supporting owner} bailed out of the sale. ATT: ALBANY NY LAWYER WANTED..... Please contact

You never read the information..

AUTHOR: - ()

The problem is you never actually read the information the guy posted. HE wasnt a customer Matt Hatfield or Tom Murphy {owners of Parkway music}, I WAS.. the customer who never recierved tracking information after several weeks. SO HE had MONEY AND ITEM and making a claim he's getting ripped off? Think about that for a min... He actioned off the same item after it was paid for {4 total times}. He is also NO LONGER AN EBAY USER either as a result. I filed a claim to get my money back {along with others} and posting this is what he did i retaliation.

NOT that its any of your business. THIS SITUATION had nothing to do with Matt Hatfield or Tom Murphy or Parkway music. You took my personal information {after you were paid in full} and used it to do a background check??? Then again took my personal information and posted it here? All I did was buy a drum and this is what happens when you shop at Parkway Music?? Seriously? YOU HAD 1 JOB, mail the $%*%$ drum. It wasnt a F)$#@#  job interview. You asked for my information B4 the sale and I gave it to you and this is what you did with it??  EVERY thing I posted was true. BUT YOU never read it. Your claims are UNFOUNDED and have NO proof but beleived what a disruntaled eBayer SELLER said? You found out the drum was worth more and bailed on the sale to make a buck.. You got negative results for not following through on the sale. RED flags?

Has all my personal information

AUTHOR: - ()

I was ask to submit personal information before actually paying. After I paid {via pay pal} and they had all my information and PP info. They called and back out of sale because of something they read on the internet that was unfounded. After item was paid for? and had the music store now has all my personal information too? I actually asked not, if possible, to just supply PP info to pay and store manager insisted it be given, which I did and then back out of sale because of it? May be you can ask them at info@parkwaymusic.com