Complaint Review: Partnercare Funding Inc

United States of America
  • Phone: 845-240-7990
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Partnercare Funding Inc Joseph Mori Ripped Me Off On A Business Loan Wappingers Falls New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Never Received any funds

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Noe money every received

This company scammed me for a $1,000 up front fee on a business loan, and a $500 loan processing fee from Mr. James McBride from Resource Capital Mortgage of Texas, also listed on Ripoff Report. They told me in early July 2012 they would loan my business $100,000.00 and close my loan on August 27th, 2012. August came and gone, September came and gone, October came and gone now. No Loan, no loan(s), no proof of funding, no referrals, will not answer phone or emails, funding said to be coming from Europe from private investment fund. I have asked for a refund and received no reply over 5 times. It appears Mr. Joseph Mori has been involved in other fraud cases before, but apparently I am part of a group represented of over 100 people who have been promised loans by this company and I have verified with other clients that no loans have been made. Please investigate this scammer and put them in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/partnercare-funding-inc/wappingers-falls-new-york-12590/partnercare-funding-inc-joseph-mori-ripped-me-off-on-a-business-loan-wappingers-falls-new-962475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Never Received any funds

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States of America)

We never received any funds from this person for funding. If they have given a deposit and we would not have funded then they would get their deposit back as we have done in the past.

I would like to know whom they sent money to that they got scammed by.

I have my suspicions but before I make any accusations, I will make sure my facts are 100% accurate and not engage in slander like this group did.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Noe money every received

AUTHOR: Wildfoot - (U.S.A.)

My Company, Partnercare Funding, and Resource Capital has never received any funds for any deals in this city. Since they never put in their name it is difficult to put any additional information in.