Complaint Review: partspurveyor

1052 SR5A
    Stuart, , FL
    USA

partspurveyor partspurveyor.com rip-off shipping rates Stuart, FL florida

I found a good price on parts we needed to fix a few of our golf carts.  I put the items into the shopping cart and went to check out.  The order total was $344.64 - the shipping came up $380.00, the items combined weighed less then 2lbs so I knew something was wrong.  I called to inform them that their shipping calculator was wrong only to be talked down to like I was an idiot.

I have ordered the same parts 3 times this summer from another source but they ran out of them - I know how much they cost to ship.  Eventually the woman acknowledged there was an error and "fixed" it only for it to now say $38.40.  Okay you clearly want to gouge me on shipping, I see why your price is cheaper than your competitors.  I informed her that the actual shipping from florida to michigan is around $12 and even offered to pay $20 but she basically told me too bad pay it - how about no.

I don't know if she owns this company or is just an unpleasant hired employee - either way BUYER BEWARE they will try to rip you off on the shipping!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2016 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/partspurveyor/stuart-fl-34994/partspurveyor-partspurveyorcom-rip-off-shipping-rates-stuart-fl-florida-1326615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content