Complaint Review: Party Fair

• Party Fair
    160 Park Ave, Willow Grove, PA 19090
    Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
    USA

Party Fair AKA 160 Park Ave, Willow Grove, PA 19090 Would not return my money after a return of merchandise Willow Grove Pennsylvania

Dear Sirs,

I held a benefit on 6/21/2013 at the VFW Hall in Willowgrove, pa, I purchased a pack of sternos (which remained unopened) four pans for heating food and the racks they sit in.

The day before the benefit, Maryjane the person who runs the nights events called me to some up the plans, I told her I bought more pans and Sternos for hot food. She told me she allredy had those and they were not needed, so they sat in my car until the next week until I could return them.

I went to the store on 6/28,2013 to get my money back, and they said we will only give store credit. I asked how can I use this, I will not be back in the store again and the manager told me we don't give back money on sale items. I asked her how am I to know if they will be going on sale after I buy them.  I asked the store manager to call me.

He called me I spoke to Bill Murphy, He stated "how do i know you didn't use them, I said well, I have the witness of the VFW hall also the sternos aren't opened or out of the packing they came in, they sat in my trunk. He still refused to give back even the money for the sternos. He stated it wasn't his problem I asked him "can't you even give back the sale amount, I just want back what I paid for, he said no.

Dina Clerkin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/party-fair/willow-grove-pennsylvania-19090/party-fair-aka-160-park-ave-willow-grove-pa-19090-would-not-return-my-money-after-a-ret-1062870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content