Complaint Review: Pass-Guaranteed.com

• Reported By: Mr. P — Lubbock Texas USA
  • Pass-Guaranteed.com

Internet
    USA

This company is a rip off. I purchased four exam guides on March 14th 2014. These should have been instant downloads. I did receive the email stating thanks for my purchase and that it would take 24 hours to confirm my order before I could download. Today is March 17th and I still am unable to download the PDF's. There is no number to call the company directly, and the "live chat" is a ticketing system. There is nothing live about it. I have been contacted once by the mysterious Vincent S. and all he asked was which exam I purchased. See below for the only correspondence. This company is 100% fake and a rip-off. I believe that any and all positive reviews are fictional. I will be fighting to get my money returned somehow, starting with the credit card company. Do not use this company, I can't stress it enough. Hope this helps someone make a more informed decision than I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2016 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pass-guaranteedcom/internet/pass-guaranteedcom-this-company-is-a-scam-do-not-use-internet-1294238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

I did receive the exams from Pass-Guaranteed and everything has been resolved. I will continue to work with this company in the future. Thanks Pass-Guaranteed.

Used PG and I get my order instant after purchase

AUTHOR: Franklin - (Canada)

Hello,

Wanted to comment on this. Sorry for your luck but it seems your order must have been flagged by them so they needed to confirm your order. It seems you ordered 4 products which is quite a bit of money at one time and mutiple products being purchased at one time. Most websites go thru a process of screening llarge orders, I would if I were them. I have used PG for about 6 years and everytime I ordered from them I always got my purchase instantly in my account. Made about 7 purchases for many different products on their site and I have been satisifed with their products. Many of them helped me on many of the exams I prepared for. Used many books as well to help prepare for my exam but their questiosn were also a great help in preparing.

I prepfer to use PG over any other vendor as I see most of their exams are very well written and many have explanations as well. Sorry for your luck but the message you got was either your card was flagged by them and they needed to confirm your order it seems. That is the message that I am reading in the attachement.

I ordered from them many products and I have never got that message. Seems your order was flagged if you ask me. Anyway, good luck with your studies.