Complaint Review: pass4sure

• pass4sure

Internet
    United States of America

pass4sure Unreputable Internet

I purchased 642-832 just after I had purchased 640-722.I decided to complete my recertifications first using 642-832 and then I would complete the 654-722.

I got behind because 642-832 was a terrible product and I had to use other methods to prepare for this exam. I contacted pass4sure about the poor quality, especially as 642-832 was one of their more expensive exams. I offered compromise if they would extend 640-722 for a couple of weeks and they would not. I asked for a refund of the crappy expensive 642-832 and they refused.

FOLKS, I FOUND A LOT MORE OPTIONS THAN THIS COMPANY, STAY AWAY FROM THEM.YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR UNTIL THEY ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY AND THEY ARE TOTALLY UNCOMPROMISING, I FEEL I GOT SCREWED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pass4sure/internet/pass4sure-unreputable-internet-1016321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content