Report: #1205231

• Passion Parties by PassionDiva Lindsay
    18978 42nd Rd N
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    USA

Passion Parties by PassionDiva Lindsay LINDSAY MALDONADO Incomplete information on product/item listing. Cancellation of even registration. Refusal to refund. Loxahatchee Florida

The seller Lindsay Maldonado with Passion Parties by Lindsay cancelled my order for "Fifty Shades of Grey Advanced Screening Movie Premiere Party" (http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2139055298) without my authorization - more than 30 days prior to the event. I did not authorize the seller to cancel my transaction without refund. The seller needs to refund my order.

When I approached the seller about a refund, she told me no, proceeded to edit her event listing after the fact with information about refunds she had previously ommitted, and had her husband and friends find and harass me through private messages on Facebook and Yelp. Her husband went so far as to tell me he was going to have his wife send me a sex toy on the house so I could go (((REDACTED))). [continued below]....

..... Her friend told an all-out lie about me texting her - when I have never corresponded with her over the phone.

She then proceeded to accuse me of slander and defamation - when all I did and all I am doing is simply telling the truth about her business practices.

There is nothing wrong with posting true reviews about businesses - it is legal. Apparently she isn't totally educated on how to run a business and what is legal - because not only did she falsely accuse me of "slander" and "defamation" but she also stole my money. When it comes down to it, cancelling my registration for an event more than 30 days away from it without refunding me is pretty much stealing.

She and I both know she could have easily resold my spot on the event list.

Because she is an independent contractor, I personally won't go so far as to label all Passion Parties consultants, but she definitely gives them a bad reputation in the eyes of those who generalize - which is a lot of the population I am afraid.

Stay far away from Passion Parties by Lindsay - AKA PassionDiva Lindsay (Facebook) - in Loxahatchee, Florida. There are other Passion Parties consultants out there - ones with integrity, honesty, and true compassion and caring for their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2015 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/passion-parties-by-passiondiva-lindsay/loxahatchee-florida-33470/passion-parties-by-passiondiva-lindsay-lindsay-maldonado-incomplete-information-on-produc-1205231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content