Complaint Review: Passport Health

• Passport Health
    921 E Fort Ave Ste 100
    Baltimore, Maryland
    United States of America

Passport Health Passport Health USA Lie to me, scam immigration, false medical reports. Baltimore, Maryland

I went to this company to satisfy some medical requirements that needed to be done for immigration purposes. The wait while at the office was intolerable not to mention the rudeness of the office staff the greets the customers.

Once I was seen by a nurse (I don't remember her name) they began to try and upsell me on various items and vaccinations that I did not need nor asked for. They attempted to refer to a vast amount of scare advertising made to trick people into think they will be very ill or may even die unless they get lots of medical services from the company.

At one point I was not very happy and explained that I was only there to get what I needed as immigration was giving me a hard time. Shortly after that I was approached by another employee named Carol, she informed me that she had experience in dealing with these issues and proceeded to have a delightful conversation with me and towards then end she slipped in that she could handle
my issues for me.

I asked "In what manner", her response to me was that if I was to pay heh right amount of money she would make a personal call to some people she knew in immigration and arrange for my issues to go away. I informed her that I did not see it as a viable thing or even legal. She assured me that it was OK as she has helped other people before and even some people in the office.

I rejected her offer and left. I was disgusted. I have worked hard and long to get to where I am and to be offered my dream in an illegal manner is repulsive.

Do not use Passport Health USA as they are scam artists and have no problem violating the law if it suits them financially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/passport-health/baltimore-maryland-21230/passport-health-passport-health-usa-lie-to-me-scam-immigration-false-medical-reports-ba-999546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content