Complaint Review: Patricia Anderson - Bearcountry Vacations

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Reported By: Snohomish Washington
  • Patricia Anderson - Bearcountry Vacations

Santa Monica, California

I have held off writing this for about 6 months now for fear of further embarrassment to my parents: they now feel that they must speak out about being defrauded by Patricia Anderson.

My elderly parents planned to celebrate their 50th wedding annversary in 2006 in Ireland. Both were born in Ireland but had not visited in about 23 years. this would probably be their last visit to the land of their birth.

They contacted Bearcountry Vacations and eventually paid almost $8000 for a holiday package but did not finalized the dates. Patricia Anderson told them that they could confirm the dates later, closer to the date of the holiday. She told them the package was guaranteed for 5 years. That their money would be refunded, minus a small administration fee should the holiday be cancelled 30 days prior to the holiday.

When they had the date set they attempted to contact Bearcountry Vacations but were unable to, it seemed that the had disappeared. It was only recently the were made aware of Rip Off and all the complaints against Bearcountry Vacations and that they were victims of fraud. They felt violated and embarrassed; they blame themselves for being so stupid to have trusted this woman.

My question is: how can someone like Patricia Anderson publicly commit fraud and get away with it, is there any chance of her ever being prosecuted? Oh yes, my parents did go on their grand tour of Ireland.

Morag
Snohomish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/patricia-anderson-bearcountry-vacations/santa-monica-california/patricia-anderson-bearcountry-vacations-cowardly-theft-from-old-people-santa-monica-cali-271319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

i would like to join this

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

i was ripped off by two vac packages that we purchaced at the same time i have all the email from bear country vac and patrica anderson i want to be a part of this and send her *** to jail please keep me informed

AUTHOR: Getgo - (U.S.A.)

Justice moves so slowly, months after my last conversation with the California Justice Department I was recently contacted again. This time it another investigator who asked me if I had retained the email correspondence with Bear Country Vacations. I said yes I had and was asked to mail copies to them and have been asked to meet with the investigator October 9th. This time I was told that the department was interested in Bear Country Vacations activities and was investigating to acertain if there was sufficient evidence to seek and indictment against Patricia Anderson.

It now appears that the justice system in both countries is focusing on investigating and prosecuting this fraudster and thief. And, after reading this report where she preyed on 2 old age pensioners, stealing $8000 from them, I am making it my mission to bring this criminal, Patricia Anderson to justice. She is an evil person, a thief and a psychopath, who should be made to pay for the suffering she has inflicted on others.

Help her get her epiphany so she can find Jesus: lets all work together to send her to jail.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, the he wshall also reap ~Galatians 6.7

See her prosecuted

AUTHOR: Victim Of A Scam - (Canada)

Please contact the Maple Ridge (British Columbia Canada)RCMP at 604-463-6251 and file a complaint against Bearcounrty Vacations or Patricia L Anderson with the fraud department. They have got to listen to us!