Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Anonymous — Georgia
Patriot Payment Group
Nationwide USA

Patriot Payment Group PPG Breaks ALL promises Nationwide

If you dont have time to read my rant, then just know this: Patriot Payment Group does nothing but lie and break their promises! Do NOT work for them. EVER

This is going to be a long story so sit back and grab some popcorn because I am furious with this company. Patriot Payment Group is a credit servicing company that is located in Dallas Texas. They operate nation wide, however, so they need sales reps all over the country.  That's how I am involved in this report.  I am not writing about whether or not their servicing is legit.  I am NOT a customer of PPG. I am the worker bee they took advantage of.

I was looking at job postings in my area, and I saw Patriot Payment Group's posting for a sales rep. The job description made a lot of sugary promises like, "see your pay in just two days!" and "be in control of your own paycheck" "Never do cold calls. ALL appointments made for you" Lies lies lies. I'll get to that later.

Now me being a hard worker, good in sales, AND a people person, I figured this was just the right fit. I applied and they called me to interview me. They then gave me a handful of MORE promises; NONE of which would end up being kept either. They told me I would only do appointments in my city. If I had to go out of my city I would never have to drive more than 30 miles away. IF I DID have to drive over half an hour to a location, THEY would call that appointment the day of, and confirm their interest in our product. They certainly wouldn't want to waste mine or their own time right? WRONG!

DAY ONE: What am I asked to do? Cold calls. First thing I was promised I wouldn't have to do. Oh but it's my first day and they haven't had time to make any appointments yet. ok fine. (Let me tell you they're REALLY good at giving their employees excuses.) I make my first sale on my second day with my first scheduled appointment. Not bad considering when I walked in, the store owner told me, "I told the guy on the phone we weren't interested." It was then I realized that Patriot Payment Group lied about sending me out to "only legitamite appointments that have been confirmed"  But hey, I turned it around to a sale. I made my second sale at the end of the same week. I was feeling good. Not bad for a first week.

I'm going to try to cut to the chase because I could write a novel on the amount of lies and circles this company drove me through. Here's a list of things that began to occur the longer I worked.

• I didn't get paid for my first sale in two days like they promised I would. It took closer to THREE WEEKS!
  • They made appointments in cities that were 45+ minutes away from me, and did not call them ahead of time to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time. Often I drove an hour somewhere only to be told "I told the lady/guy on the phone we weren't interested. Sorry they wasted your time"
    • When mentioning this to my sales manager, he would always tell me it was THEM who was telling me lies
  • THEY SENT ME TO A GENTLEMAN'S CLUB! I understnad business is busienss, but this was sketchy. In the appointment they sent me, they didn't inlcude the full name of the business. They always did before. I get there and see the sign for the place and it's a dead give-a-way. I am a young woman so I didn't even step foot in there.
  • THREE appointments in one day EACH in a DIFFERENT city. Each 45 minutes or more from each other. I don't even know which promise that's breaking. I say all of them in one.

I'M STILL NOT GETTING PAID!  I told my sales manager with the amount of driving I've had to do, I really need to start getting my pay or I literally can't afford to work. All  he said was "well I wish you had told me sooner. I'm not notified when you are paid so I assumed everything was alright."

This is where I currently stand. They've stopped sending me appointments. They've stopped calling me. Every time I call them I get a different person who promises me they'll look into it and call me back. That never happens.

When I started to show a little bit of frustration in my tone, my sales manager said "The nicer you are to me on my busy day, the sooner I will get this taken care of for you." He wants me to gravel for my paycheck. I want to go to all the businesses I sold to and tell them to cancel their services with Patriot Payment Group. If this is how they treat their own employees, I hate to see how they deal with their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/patriot-payment-group/nationwide/patriot-payment-group-ppg-breaks-all-promises-nationwide-1145307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Payment Group