Complaint Review: Patsy's Embroidery Digitizing

• Patsy's Embroidery Digitizing
    2826 S Vermont Ave Suite 3
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

Patsy's Embroidery Digitizing Patsy's Embroidery Awful. Liars. Does not care about customers. Los Angeles, California

Raul is awful.  I came here with 3 hats to be embroidered and asked Raul if he could have it done. He told me no problem and promised to have them done by Friday. When I went to pick them up, they had not even started on my hats. The employee, who seemed to be an illegal alien,  told me to come back in 2 hours. I even called before I went back and no one picked up the phone. So I went back anyways and to my surprise, the hats were not done. They hadn't even started on them even though they knew I would be back. Even better, Raul did not even print out the image and work order for the order.

I finally got fed up and took my hats back. It was 6pm on Friday and no other embroidery place was open. Raul pretty much ruined my gifts for my teachers.

Don't get sucked in by his cheap prices. Not worth it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/patsys-embroidery-digitizing/los-angeles-california-90007/patsys-embroidery-digitizing-patsys-embroidery-awful-liars-does-not-care-about-custome-780733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content