Complaint Review: Paul Birdsall StreamlineMagic.com

• Reported By: worcester Massachusetts
  • Paul Birdsall StreamlineMagic.com
    streamlinemagic.com/?hub=510029
    Internet

Paul Birdsall, Paul Birdsall StreamlineMagic.com Misrepresentation Internet streamlinemagic.com/?hub=510029 Internet

*Consumer Comment: Nice Way To Expose Your Link

Apparently this guy specializes in making promises that he doesn't intend to keep. He talks about upline support but every syllable he speaks costs more amd more money. By the time you figure out whats going on your already out hundreds of dollars. Just another front loading MLM

Stewart
worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-birdsall-streamlinemagiccom/internet/paul-birdsall-paul-birdsall-streamlinemagiccom-misrepresentation-internet-streamlinemag-329244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nice Way To Expose Your Link

AUTHOR: Kahedi - (U.S.A.)

You know it never seems to amaze me how people like you try to get free traffic to your site. So you cut down the very same man that helped you make the money your making. Obviously you signed up or you wouldn't have posted your link. My first thought of your posting was that you downed this man without even trying the system. Which is funny considering that in order to make money you have to spend money. So you don't want to spend the money & automatically call this man a con artist. THAT WAS UNTIL I SAW YOUR LINK POSTED ABOVE. That makes you look like a real bad sponsor. Very deceitful, and very ungrateful for the opportunity that Paul offers. I'm sure he would be appalled to find out how your advertising your link to his business.

Listen up everyone. Paul Birdsall & his wife are wonderful, caring people. He has a passion for marketing and helping people. I am involved in one of his programs. Here I might as well post my link. http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com/?ID=1085
I don't work for anyone else and am proud of it. Anyone wanting to make money, theirs an old saying. IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY. The program I'm involved with cost a measly 39 bucks a month. I'm very well off because of Paul Birdsall. He's the first real person that actually does what he says.

You don't know me from Adam, nor do I know you but I will tell you this. Paul has been around for a long time and is a multimillionaire. So who are you going to take advice from. Someone who has a job- or someone who is successful? It's a no-brainer.
You want to know me, go ahead I'm not shy. I'm a real person and I don't have to lie to make money.