Complaint Review: Paul Darby

• Paul Darby
    527 Tupelo Drive #103
    LongView , Texas
    USA

Paul Darby Started a business called "You Get Paid Fast". I sent him One money order for $7 and his business(Unimax) two money orders of $7 each and have never received the products that I ordered. My emails have been unanswered. My support tickets have been referred to Paul Darby and since that; I have been told that my ticket was resolved. Which is not true. I feel that this guy has taken my money and never had intentions of sending or making the products I ordered available to me. Due to his refusal to communicate with me; I am making this report and hope he doesn't continue to rip folks off. LongView Texas

*Author of original report: REF: Paul Darby

I sent four money orders of $7 each for products that are advertised by a website called http://yougetpaidfast.com I made several attempts to get my products without results.  I sent emails,  support tickets, and talk with a live chat and got referred to Paul as a response.  I never heard from Paul.

After sending my four money orders; I were supposed to get a website to promote for others to order the products.  I never got any products and never got a website. My four money orders were each sent in separate envelopes; and it would be unusual for three of the four to get lost in the mail.

One money order got to the addressee and the individual has acknowledged receiving it.  The remaining three were sent ONE to Paul Darby and the other TWO sent to his business(Unimax) all to 527 Tupelo Drive #103, LongView, TX 756001

All money orders were mailed on the weekend of Oct 5, 2013.  To this day, I am continuing to get emails from an autoresponder encouraging me to join his business, and giving me supposedly updates of what he has in the planning stages.  I have since asked to be unsubscribed to his email; but they continue.

This guy has ripped me off and I want the world to know of his deceitfulness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-darby/longview-texas-75601/paul-darby-started-a-business-called-you-get-paid-fast-i-sent-him-one-money-order-for-1095053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

REF: Paul Darby

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

my complaint has been resolved.  There has been a misunderstanding on my part and I want to issue an apology to Paul Darby; if my complaint has in any way harmed him or his businesses. Again my complaint has been resolved.  I withdraw the complaint I made on Oct 28th 2013.