Complaint Review: Pawel Hyski

• Pawel Hyski
    Orange St. ,Chicago
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

Pawel Hyski Who knows His really name ,as for today in Usa ,He runs also , as Paul Hysky or Hyski. The PERSON WHO YOU MUST AVOID or HE will destroy Your reputation!!! Chicago Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: RALPH MADETKO, PATHOLOGICAL LIAR- Author of 3 goofy links!!!

Hello there !

My name is Ralph M**** and I'm writing as response to false ,provocative ,deflemative my name and reputation raport   cooked by Pawel Hyski or Paul Hyski . I do state that all info in His story are made up and I'll go with info to Police , and becouse this person uses recently fake documents ,like green card I will call  appropriete instytution to get this Guy deported from Usa.

Second about His motivation to prepare such hurting my established well social reputation is simple , well Paul Hysky is a guy and He can not understand that  Oposite to Him I'm hetero white male , who has nothing to do with His preferences ... Actually my girl friend insisted  to quit and avoid such a DEMONIC Person , which I try to  from long time ... but this indyvidual always comes with new idea to bother and interfier ino my private live...

He is posted  on the  internet ( just google Him ), many years ago before I went to charity activities I helped ( altristicly ) Him to find a job as care taker , it was FIASCO . There 're some report about Him which indicate ,that He was ABUSIVE .

As I  know , recently He uses FAKE green card and /or others document in order to drive limo service in Chicagoland area ... A propos about it , when I heard that , I thought ,that is some kind of joke , this guy can bareally drive car at all.

More  info about Paul ?Pawel Hyski indicated that He was fire out from the cleric /alumni school in Poland .Nuns , did not want to talk to me directly , becouse tha caliber of His case They redirect me to other people in catholic  chierarchy to investigate that case ....

Any way , again I will look for justice with  this TROUBLE MAKING indyvidual ...

sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pawel-hyski/chicago-illinois-60634/pawel-hyski-who-knows-his-really-name-as-for-today-in-usa-he-runs-also-as-paul-hysk-1098106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RALPH MADETKO, PATHOLOGICAL LIAR- Author of 3 goofy links!!!

AUTHOR: Pawel Hyski - ()

I would like to WARN EVERYONE to do not contact with this sick, poor villager- RAFAL MADETKO. I meet him few years ago. He seems to be nice until he started smoking ... and drinking! Even for me is hard to BELIVE how much this person can HATE others ... for example:  to question my straight sexual orientation, accusation of elderly abouse, harassment, etc. UNFORTUNATELY  I have clear criminal background check,  clear record for Department of Aging as a one who used to work in Assisted Living Home and real #SSN with other papers:-) Everything became oppostie for Ralph Madetko. He cannot stand it with truth whathever he says/write is bunch of BS. I have no doubt that he is an author of those 3 fake links which was created to look me bad and srew up my reputation!!!