Complaint Review: PAWN MART

• PAWN MART
    2600 A EAST WALNUT AVE
    Internet DALTON, Georgia
    United States of America

This company has turned into being a real nightmare. It took for ever to receive an item only to receive the wrong item. Then they play a song and dance with you. They kept telling me that a refund was issued but it has been 2 weeks now. They informed me that it would only be 24-48 hours max.

However they kept giving me bogus excuses. Please thinbk twice about ever dealing with this company PAWN MART which can be found at www.pawnmart.com. They seem like nice people. However you will find out like I did. That they are not what they appear to be. I thought they were a legit company. I tried to be very patient with them. However this company is a real nightmare to work with.

I was waiting on equipment as I had customers wanting work done. However this company really let them and our company down. In the end it appears very sadly that they are not a company that you can trust. I really had hope and faith in Kelly over their. However in the end it turned out to be a BIG NIGHTMARE.

No sadly I still do not have a refund. Any company does not take 2 weeks for a refund. Especially when they inform you that it would be only 24 to 48 hours max.

BUYERS BEWARE...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pawn-mart/internet-dalton-georgia-30721/pawn-mart-beware-of-this-company-internet-dalton-georgia-596722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

pawnmart customer

AUTHOR: uglyfish - (United States of America)

I am a real pawnmart customer, I live in Mass which is far enough from Georgia to cut out a hint of nepotism.

The bad with pawnmart is that they sometimes mess up their listings and occasionally an item which you did not order turns up in the mail (fedex).

However I have found that they offer immediate refunds and seem to be manic about customer service in the face of a complaint.

I am a contractor and I buy tools from pawnmant, the truth is that if you know what you are buying, pawnmart offers unprecedented value.

I am a pawnmart junkie and spend time on their website everyday, any inconvenience suffered by their listing system is more than made up for by the total value offered in great tools at great prices on their website plus their emphasis on customer after sale service.

This is a totally unsolicited response.

Credits on Debit Cards

AUTHOR: PawnMart - (United States of America)

At PawnMart.com we pride ourselves on Customer Service.  Of course, we always try to prevent any issues with an order and make sure that our customers are happy with their order.

This particular customer was refunded immediately upon informing us of the issue.  The credit did not show up on the customer's statement right away because the customer paid with a debit card.  A refund on a debit card can take from 5-30 days depending on the bank the card is issued from.

A TRUE REPUTABLE COMPANY...

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I would highly recommend this company. I found out that it was not their fault but my own bank. Please be aware that debit credits can take much linger to process then regular credit card credits do. In fact they would have had my refund in 24 to 48 hours. But debit cards can take up to 10 days.

Yes I would strongly recommend doing business with this company.

I hope this helps.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I just contacted Kelly again. It appears that debit cards take a little longer to refund. So hopefully we will see the refund by Wednesday  4/28/09.