Complaint Review: pay pal

• pay pal
    2211 north first street
    san jose, California
    United States of America

pay pal trusted workers not hardly san jose, California

*Author of original report: pay pal workers trusted not sure yet!

I ordered items from e-bay using paypal. 8-2-2011 was the last order. I received a notice from my bank about being overdrawn. $133.76 items ordered not avalible yet. I will find out. was sent to CA. The people at paypal in ca. are a bunch of crooks! They used my debit card to place an order which is fraud. I thought pay pal was a good company but I am not so sure now. The next is e-bay this is part of pay pal can e-bay be trusted? I don`t know.

old man
denver
CO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pay-pal/san-jose-california-/pay-pal-trusted-workers-not-hardly-san-jose-california-789891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

pay pal workers trusted not sure yet!

AUTHOR: old man - (United States of America)

Well after all is said and done not just yet. The people at $#@! refunded the money on the order I had NOT placed. Next I will call the store and get more info.. I hope they will give me the computer the order was placed from. Yes the computer has a name and a ip address. so beware. Thanks to all who helped!