Complaint Review: PaylessLotions.com

• PaylessLotions.com
    paylesslotions.com
    Nationwide

PaylessLotions.com Scandal at Paylesslotions! Indiana Nationwide

I bought amaretto tanning lotion from Paylesslotions.com on apporximately 6-28-2008. I could not read my tracking information, it was all blank when I it came up on my computer screen. I emailed the address given on the website, and was told that the shipping department would contact me. I did not recieve any contact from anyone after this and my credit card was billed the next day.

I have written countless emails to them asking for some response or a refund. I have not recieved any compensation, I was scammed! Don't order from this company, they are out to get you! I wish I would've read reports on this website before purchasing.

Samantha
northfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paylesslotionscom/nationwide/paylesslotionscom-scandal-at-paylesslotions-indiana-nationwide-359930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content