Complaint Review: Payment Systems Corp

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Reported By: Frustrated in Wisconsin — Iron River Wisconsin United States of America
  • Payment Systems Corp
    PO Box 71409
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

Payment Systems Corp Global Leasing Company BAD COMPANY, STAY AWAY, ONCE YOU ARE IN NO TURNING BACK Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: Update to Payment Systems

I wish I had read Rip Off report before September 1, 2012. I would not be in the situation I am in now. We all know just how much sweat and tears go into a small business, just to be ripped off by a credit card company.

My story starts with a gentleman coming to my business offering a "sweet" deal. Being the skeptic I am, I read every piece of information I could find about Payment Systems and Bank Card Services. Somewhere I missed the fine print.

To make a real long story short, 6 months later I am sitting here reading all the horror stories that sound just like my own.

One thing I don't understand is that if so many people say they are so terrible why cant they be stopped and why is there not a law suit against them?

Payment Systems and Bank Card Services are in each others pockets. They say you can cancel for 299.00 but when you try the fees are so astronomical no one could afford them. Besides they just tell you, didn't you read your contract??? Yes, Yes I did. This company is, well, I don't have any nice words I can think of. I have gone around and around with them, finally after about 4 months I got a "specialist" to help me.

Oh, and the best part now I received a letter saying if I don't use my account I will be charged another fee of $99.00 per month. Speaking of fees, I didn't realize they could find so many of those in one month.

Every report I have read on here is saying the same thing, how they get in the door, how they lie, and how we are stuck, all  in the same situation. Hmm mm, I just want to know why someone, anyone cant help us?

Please, if you read my report take warning, don't fall for the "sweet 1 percent deal" it DOES NOT exists. Listen to all the testimony before me and stay away from Payment Systems and Bank Card, you don't want to be the next person writing a report on here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payment-systems-corp/los-angeles-california-71409/payment-systems-corp-global-leasing-company-bad-company-stay-away-once-you-are-in-no-tur-995913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update to Payment Systems

AUTHOR: Frustrated in Wisconsin - (United States of America)

Now a month later and over 1000.00 in fees the night mare continues. Tomorrow I will see my lawyer. I am trying to get the word out on this awful company, listen to the testimony, we are not making this up! I just cant believe there is not a law suit in progress yet!!!