Complaint Review: Paypal

• Paypal

Internet
    Philippines

Paypal Ebay and paypal Unknown charges Internet

*Author of original report: Paypal called again

Paypay has charged another unknown charge this month of 7.50 dollars, last month was 1.00. I know they have listing fee, etc but i have done no selling this last month. I have called them 3 different times and have been placed on hold by EACH OF THEM after explaining my concern. One transferred to dead call recording. One said transfer to USA and placed on hold and never come back, and other call said she could help until I informed of unknow charge, and placed me on hold and never transferred me to someone who could help. I have been a member of ebay/paypal for many years! They suddenly are sneaking fees onto my monthy bill and cant explain, nor will transfer you to no one that can tell me why i am getting these charges. You can hold for a very long time to even speak to someone. Call backs, dont work either. I have tried that several times...which i just did bc it said 24 minutes to talk to representative AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR 42 MIN....grrrrrr. They are taking money out of my checking acct without me even knowing what it is for? Even after i call them and they still cant tell me? Where are all the legal lawyers that want to make big money sueing this company for robbing its members? Paypal is ripping off its members.Someone needs to investigate them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2017 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal/internet/paypal-ebay-and-paypal-unknown-charges-internet-1410332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Paypal called again

AUTHOR: Fred - (United States)

Paypal stated ebay is ones that bill PayPal. Called eBay and after long wait they credited my account for some fee that they failed to wave on my account. Watch these guys...they want to blame each other, yet they were originally together. Close bed fellows!