Complaint Review: paypal

• paypal
    211 northfirst st
    san jose, California
    USA

paypal EBay i made an order for i pad2 on march of this year they took the money from my account ihaven't get the merchandise yet San Jose  California

*Consumer Comment: you need to

I maded an order over ebay on march of this year it was an ipad2  white color 9.7 screen  the amount was $330.00 dollars wivh i paid with my debit card they took out the money from my account and  is august and i haven't get anything yet i called paypal they told that the merchsndise was delivered and they told to go to ups and ask them about a copy of the delivery to see who sing the shipment and they gave me a paper and it shows a persons name that i dont know and the ups gay gave it to the person who sing  the paper now paypal don't want to give me the money back or the merchandise  just because somebodyelse signature. My signature is not on the shipment papers and the person that sing it never gave me the merchandise. I dont want to loose my money and the merchandise too $330.00 dollars just because. they always give me an a excuse.

Radhame espinal

Brooklyn newyork 11208

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal/san-jose-california-95131/paypal-ebay-i-made-an-order-for-i-pad2-on-march-of-this-year-they-took-the-money-from-my-1072554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

you need to

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

It is correct that PayPal has no responsibility on this. The person whom you need to go after is UPS. You need to be able to prove that the person who signed for is not someone you know and you do not get the merchandize. You could only take them to a small claim court because you won't go anywhere when dealing with them. It is their responsibility to deliver the item to the correct place and person. If they failed to do so, they have to pay for it.