Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 10, 2017

• Reported By: Aiden — Phoenix Arizona USA
Payproglobal.com
Internet USA

Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I tried to place an order for Zennopster on Zennolab.com , the order went thru but then I received and email asking me for my ID and my credit card number I sent both information to them they then told me they refused my order after withdrawing the funds my account they then told me to make a wire transfer which I refused since they have already taken my money. I decided to call them to try to get them to fullfile my order I was told they will do no such thing and they will not coment why , they also told me I must send a wire a second time, when I asked to speak to a manager Veronika Dyadchenko (Risk Analyst ) decided to talk over me and told me to shut up and listen that she would not put on any manager on the phone I was then hung up on. I then called again and spoke to her again and was just ignored.

They are a horrible corporation I do understand protocol but I did send all of my information and even called them directly I even asked if they wanted to do a video call to prove who I'm and was completly ignored I would stay away from any online stores using such low class merchants. I will do a full charge back and will not deal with them ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payproglobalcom/internet/payproglobalcom-pay-pro-charge-com-i-try-to-make-a-purchase-online-they-recjected-my-pu-1391688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payproglobal.com