Complaint Review: Payza

• Payza

Internet
    USA

Payza Cannot withdraw my money New York Internet

I do now officially believe that this company is a scam. I heard about them two years ago, and decided to open an account. I didn't have any money to put in it. Met someone online who knew about it and they transferred some money from their account to mine. Long story short, here I am two years later, I have money in my account, have added information on 3 different banks as per their request, and cannot get my little money I just put in, out.

I'm tired of dealing with these onine payment processors. They are all to me nothing but scams. No matter how hard I try, they still want to just hold on to what doesn't rightfully belong to them. Plus, they want you to continuously pay fees every time you do a transaction. I don't know, and I really don't care...I just want my money out of the account so that I can close it. I'm at my wits end here. Any assistance from anyone woud be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2017 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payza/internet/payza-cannot-withdraw-my-money-new-york-internet-1351843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content