Complaint Review: Payza

• Reported By: Banksters Suck — Ocala Florida USA
  • Payza

Internet
    USA

Payza want me to renew all my information before I can withdraw my funds. London United Kingdom

After using payza for previous withdraws to my bank account.  Payza notifies me that the deposit was returned twice.  Upon looking into it they (payza) want me to delete my bank account and reload it along with a government ID and selfie.  After chatting with thier representive on their chat help line they can not tell me why.

So I did delete and readded my bank account.  I was not prompted to reload my ID or a selfie.  Once they approved my bank account again days later I attempted a transfer again.  Got notified it had be kicked back again.  They wanted me to delete and reload my bank account again and send them a bank statement.  After chatting with them again I complied with the request and sent a screen shot of my statement.

Tried again to withdraw funds to my bank account.  Kicked back again.  They want me to delete and reload all that information again plus add a government ID and a selfie.  I up loaded the ID and a selfie.  So now I'm waiting for approval on that.

Payza has deposited into my bank account a couple of times before.  In fact the last deposit was 2 days befoe this request.  It is my opinion that this is some kind of banking fraud delay tactic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2017 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payza/internet/payza-want-me-to-renew-all-my-information-before-i-can-withdraw-my-funds-london-united-ki-1394600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content