Complaint Review: Payza

• Payza

Internet
    USA

Payza/Alertpay Do Not Use Payza for Anything... Do Not Do It Internet

Do Not Use Payza/Alertpay for ANY reason! After I saw what Wells Fargo did, I'm convinced now more than ever to report Payza for their lack of professionalism, knowledge in solving my problem [there was no one at Payza that could fix my problem.] I went through 4 different cust. ser. reps over a span of a month and finally they threatened to cancel my account because I was giving them jazz about being so inept at problem solving.

Their payment platform will allow you to send money to an email address. So, I went to withdraw some money, put my PayPal email in, which is my normal email, and got a notice money had been sent to me. OK, it's right there on my screen, how do I convert it to cash now that I have this email? Don't ask Payza, they don't know what to do.

But then it boiled down to this. Now, I have to open a business account, of which I didn't have before, in order to get my money back. This is what they came up with after a month of going nowhere with my problem. On top of that, I was critisizing their work and they threw some abuse clause at me threatening to close my account. Nice and easy for them, huh?

By the way... they are not located here in the states and probably hate any Americans to begin with. After all the info they needed from me to set up an account and this is how well they perform? Anyone that knows anything about payment buttons has seen Payza buttons. But have you also seen all the sites that are saying Payza is not working at this time? I bet they are setting everyone up for a big rippoff just like Wells Fargo did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2016 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payza/internet/payzaalertpay-do-not-use-payza-for-anything-do-not-do-it-internet-1328471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content