Complaint Review: Payza

• Reported By: Absaw — Islamabad Pakistan
  • Payza

Nationwide
    USA

Payza Scammed me of hard earned 38 dollars and havent send prepaid card Nationwide

I withdrew 38$ from my payza account using my credit card. The transaction was completed but the money didnt show up in my bank. After 8-9 month of tickets and talking to customer support, i still havent got my money.I had previously loaded money into payza account and then withdrew that money to  check if it works and it did work. But after I tried to withdraw the money i earned online, it never reached my account.

Also, i ordered payza prepaid card. I placed the order, payed the fees, had my order verified, but the card was never shipped. I had to wait 4-8 weeks so i waited and the contacted them but they never gave me a clear answer as to where my prepaid card was. After many tickets and chat, they, out of the blue, said my card was shipped a few weeks back and I will receive it shortly. 8 more weeks passed still it hasnt arrived. Its been 5 months now.

Does any know if and how i cand send them a legal notice? Im from pakistan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2016 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payza/nationwide/payza-scammed-me-of-hard-earned-38-dollars-and-havent-send-prepaid-card-nationwide-1321800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content