Complaint Review: PC Care 247

• Reported By: Rino — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
  • PC Care 247

Vancouver, British Columbia
    Canada

PC Care 247 Mis leading information about being service rep for HP Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Amount Refunded

*General Comment: How Sad

A few weeks ago I was experiencing a problem with very new HP Lap top so I searched the web and come up with PC Care 247 un beknwnst to me I thiough  they were connected to HP.

The technician immedialley decided ai had avery serious problem as I had too many rundll files in the lap top and he proceded to scan the lap top with various pieces of software and after 4 or 5 hpours he disappeared but not before telling me that I could also get my PC repaired. I then mentioned I was not going to pay a cent until I saw it all in writing by emial.

Anyway he disappeared and someother tech came on line and continued to lie to me and was tryint to convince me the lap top was OK and my PC also was OK. Well thelap top went back to the vendor for a full refund as it has now become absoluley useless.

The PC was close to useless , in fact I lostr my availability to access my on line banking. [continued below]....
.....

I eatrted calling them when I sa a $439 charge on my VISA, by the ay RBC VISA refused to help me, Thanks RBC, i called somebody who had trouble with the english language and got nowere with PC Care. I sent several email. Finally about 10days ago I received a phone call at about 6AM, I was woke up, with somebody telling me my $439 crdit would show up shortly on my Visa account. So far nothing.

Trying to phone the New York Number , I get no answer, I guess they are all in India dreaming up some new scam.
Any way at this time I out of pocket $439 canadian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pc-care-247/vancouver-british-columbia-v6g-2p7/pc-care-247-mis-leading-information-about-being-service-rep-for-hp-vancouver-british-colu-711596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Amount Refunded

AUTHOR: PCCare247 - (United States of America)

Dear Miyu,

Its a request not to comment on anything without going in the detail. Customer has already been refunded the amount of USD 200.00 a long back. And as per our record you have received the complete refund despite the fact that when your system was fixed you provided a positive feedback (please see the attachment)

#2 General Comment

How Sad

AUTHOR: Miyu - (USA)

I'm sorry to hear that they will do that to the elderly. People these day don't care who they hurt until it's there family.