Complaint Review: PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC

• PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC
    750 Chambers St
    Eugene, Oregon
    USA

PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Diego Ordonez Buyer Beware - Does Not Stand Behind Product Eugene Oregon

I purchased a used iMac computer from Diego less than 2 months ago. When I turned it on 2 days ago it would not come on so I called Diego (owner) and he told me to bring the computer down to the shop and he would take care of me.

His idea of taking care of me was to take the computer apart, tell me that the mother board was bad, then offer to sell me another computer so he could transfer my hard drive and memory into it!

Definition of being ripped off is to sell someone something defective, wait for them to come back once it breaks down, take it apart, then tell them they have to buy another one.

Please do yourself a huge favor and stay FAR away from this company. You will not be happy with the service after the sale (and there WILL be a need for it).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2017 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pc-mac-solutions-llc/eugene-oregon-97402/pc-mac-solutions-llc-diego-ordonez-buyer-beware-does-not-stand-behind-product-eugene-1375224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content