Complaint Review: PC Techies

• PC Techies
    1001 Foxcroft Dr
    La Grange, Georgia
    USA

PC Techies, aka: Satellite Service and Technologies Fraudulent Online Tech Support Services, Company Does Not Exist, Credit Card Scam La Grange Georgia

On March 26, 2013, I paid $99.99 by Visa for a computer tech support plan for one-year. On July 9th I called the number I was given for the company's tech support line, that number in March belonged to Satellite Service and Technologies, today the phone was answered by their "former associates" at PC Techies.

Kevin at PC Techies told me they no longer do business with Satellite Service & Technologies and in order for me to continue my one-year plan with them I'd have to pay an additional $99.99. I looked up Satellite Service & Tech and discovered it is not a real business. I found no company with this name, no website, phone or physical address. They contacted me online when I tried to contact Brother Tech support for one of my printers.

For my $99.99 I recieved a CCleaner program that anyone can download for FREE from CNET or CCleaner's own website. I recieved a Microsoft Security Essentials anti-virus program, also FREE from Microsoft's website, and a one year tech support service program that covered my computer from March 26, 2013 through Marcgh 26, 2014. [continued below]....

.....

PC Techies and Satellite Service and Technologies are both credit card scam operations, phishing sites and both are fruadulent. Do not deal with either outfit and don't expect anyone to refund your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pc-techies/la-grange-georgia-30240/pc-techies-aka-satellite-service-and-technologies-fraudulent-online-tech-support-servic-1065649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content