Complaint Review: Peach Direct

• Reported By: Warrensville Ohio
  • Peach Direct
    11870 Santa Monica Blvd,
    Los Angeles,, California

I received a you're approved notice from peach direct and I also thought it was a good idea. I called to confirm my pre-approval and specified the tyipe of lap top computer that I wanted to receive. I gave specifics about the pc and the service rep told me that they had it and that I would receive it within 2 weeks.

Well it took almost a month but I finally did receive a lap top from them but after reviewing and examining the pc, I discovered that for the amount of money they were charging me, the pc was not worth it, plus it had many problems which included not enough memory, it was outdated, and practically no software installed that was current.

I phoned Peach Direct and explained to them the problems and that for the money, I could purchase a better lap top. The ser rep offered me $100.00 off the price if I took it to have it upgraded. I told her that to have it upgraded it would have cost me in excess of $700.00. She then told me that she would send to me return labels so that I could send it back.

I have been waiting and waiting and so far no return labels have arrived, however, I did recieve a bill for the first payment, and discovered that they had apparently double billed me for the lap top. What is wrong with this picture?

I do think that we should probably consider filing a class action lawsuit for all of the problems that we have incurred with this company.

As a consumer, being ripped off is no pleasent matter. I have a cousin who is caught up in this very same situation.Do not accept credit or purchase anything from peach direct!

Joyce
Warrensville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peach-direct/los-angeles-california-90025/peach-direct-rip-off-regarding-product-quality-and-information-los-angeles-california-238210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Peach - (U.S.A.)

Peach Direct values each and every one of its customers. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and would like to reach out to those who may have experienced difficulties. To demonstrate how much we value our customers, we would welcome the opportunity to show our appreciation. Please contact us at dkim@peachdirect.com so we may compensate you for your troubles and discuss your experience.