Complaint Review: Peak Communications

• Peak Communications
    1442 E Lincoln Ave 479
    Internet
    United States of America

Peak Communications Billed as U.S.B.I. They lied and hijacked my long distance and international calling plan Internet

Peak Communications in Orange California called me and said Verizon middle management authorized them to save me money on my long distance bill.  I called and canceled my account with them then rebundled my service with Verizon in November 2009.
   I got my bill this month and they had charged me anyway and screwed up my phone service billing with Verizon.  The international calling plan I had with Verizon was gone, my call waiting and voice mail were gone and my international calls were a total of $290.80.  When I had the Verizon representive call them and sit on the line with me they lied and said I didn't cancel.
   I rebundled with Verizon right after I canceled their service in November which is how I remembered the date that I canceled this service and Verizon did the same thing this time as last time. Get a third party verification that I have chosen them for my phone and internet soley.
   Now they are threatening me with lawsuits for this outrages International calling bill, after I know I canceled their service 2 days after finding out they were not authorized by Verizon middle management.  I am refusing to pay them anything for this unauthorized billing of my phone bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peak-communications/internet/peak-communications-billed-as-usbi-they-lied-and-hijacked-my-long-distance-and-interna-560627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content