Complaint Review: Pearle Vision

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2017
  • Reported By: Earl — Tewksbury Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Pearle Vision
    Mall Road
    Burlington, Massachusetts
    USA

Pearle Vision Beware Pearle Vision Burlington Massachusetts

Pearle Vision in Burlington, MA, total ripoff. I went there to get glasses repaired. They told me they couldn't repair the glasses I had to get all new lenses. $700 later the glasses gave me color aberration (lights, signs broke up in colors). After checking the prescription, going back to see the doctor, getting a second opinion, I learned that they had changed the lens material from my old glasses to my new. Unfortunately, it took me some time to figure out what was wrong. When I finally did, they refused to honor their warranty because it took me too long to figure out the problem.

Stay away from them. Completely untrustworthy organization - they are tied to Pearle Vision in Somerville as well. No one at eitehr location would help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2017 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pearle-vision/burlington-massachusetts-01803/pearle-vision-beware-pearle-vision-burlington-massachusetts-1398015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content