Complaint Review: Peerless Network Of California, LLC

• Peerless Network Of California, LLC
    222 South Riverside Plaza Suite #2730
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

Peerless Network Of California, LLC lied to me, deceived me, pretended like nothing happened, tried to cover up their mistakes, refused to pay for the civil code violations that they violated for the National Do Not Call List, not to be trusted, cheap, selfish, ignorant Chicago Illinois

Peerless Network Of CaliforniaLLC Is A Fraud And Totally Dishonest Company!

I have been Legally Registered on the National Do Not Call List Registry since July 28, 2005 and Peerless Network Of California,
.....12">LLC has been involved in Illegally Providing Their Telecommunication Services To A Client for the Sole Purpose Of Illegally TelemarketingHarassing and Scamming Many Residents In Southern California, including myself coming from the phone number of (323) 450-2352.

I have received many, many UnwantedTelemarketing and Harassing Phone Calls coming from that phone number which include:  Sales Pitches Being Left On My Voice MailConstant Hangups, etc.

The latest Unwanted Phone Call that I had received was back on August 28, 2017 at 11:05 a.m. from that exact same phone number of:

Yes, I did contact all of their executives about this in writing and had explained that they owe me $500.00 Per Violation according to the Law by the Federal Trade Commission.

Instead of them acknowledging and admitting to their Company Mistakes, they instead tried to go around it by having Mr. James CookCustomer Account Manager at:

(312) 878-0757 or Cellular Phone Number:

(773) 318-7290 contact ME back by email just to tell me that they have contacted the carrier (who is their client) that currently has the phone number responsible for the harassing calls to put a Stop To It!

He Never Once Mentioned About The Do Not Call Violation(s) Of $500.00 Per Unwanted Phone Call that are still owed to ME.

Well, obviously his letter and/or excuse is just Not Good Enough for ME because Monetary Damages are still owed to ME and he knows that.

Well back on August 30, 2017, I filed a Small Claims Lawsuit against them for these such damages.

I have also Subpoenaed My Incoming Phone Records from my cellular phone carrier to show how many phone calls were made to My Cellular Phone Number coming from (323) 450-2352.

I have also Subpoenaed Peerless Network Of California, LLC to bring in the Records For Their Customer or Client (which includes their namecompany namephone numberaddress, etc.) so that I Can Re-Sue Them for these Monetary Damages since Peerless Network Of California, LLC has Refused To Provide ME With This Information.

I am so angry and upset that this Stupid Company is Refusing To Either Pay ME My Monetary Damages and/or Comply With My Request To Receive Their Customer's Contact Information so that I Can Sue Them Directly instead of having to Go Back To Court Twice because of them.

So Ridiculous And Time Consuming!

In Any Case, this company has already Received One Bad Review So Far From Somebody Else Who Also Had A Very Similar Experience such as myself.

Now They Have To Deal With Me In Court.

Please Do Yourselves A Very Big Favor!

Do Not Do Any Type Of Business With Peerless Network Of California, LLC!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard P S

Angry And Upset Do Not Call List Registry Recipient And Private California Resident

Executive, Volunteer Writer For Google And Tripadvisor Websites

/HPS

Enclosures:  Please See The Attachments For The Response Letter From Mr. James Cook, Customer Account Manager, along with the Proof That I Am On The National Do Not Call List Registry Since July 28, 2005 and another Negative Review Written By Somebody Else With A Very Similar Problem for Your Reference And Further Review.  Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peerless-network-of-california-llc/chicago-illinois-60606/peerless-network-of-california-llc-lied-to-me-deceived-me-pretended-like-nothing-happen-1397908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content