Complaint Review: PELEGRIN TRUCKING CO

1202 NW 7 CT,
    BOYNTON BEACH, Florida
    USA

PELEGRIN TRUCKING CO Rene Pelgrin JOB ALERT-SCAM BOYNTON BEACH Florida

Went on job interview and met with Rene Pelegrin himself.  He purchased an airline ticket for me and sent me to Oklahoma to work as a lead driver and teach student drivers. When in actuality, I was actually taken classes for him so the school can grant him access to additional vehicles etc.  I was given vouchers to stay at a hotel.   A full work week was promised during completion of class course.

Completed course and spent two weeks waiting for work.  All I got was promises that work is available just show up here & someone will give you keys to truck and assignment.  I spent day after day showing up only to find that there was no truck available and no assignment.  Mr. Pelegrin left me stranded in Oaklahoma without a place to stay and no work.  I was left to find my own way back home.  DON'T BE FOOLED like I was.  This man is a Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pelegrin-trucking-co/boynton-beach-florida-33426/pelegrin-trucking-co-rene-pelgrin-job-alert-scam-boynton-beach-florida-1069526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content