Complaint Review: Pemium Savings Group

• Reported By: Dallas Texas
  • Pemium Savings Group

Dallas, Texas

Premium Savings Group ripoff disshonist fraud Nationwide

They called me to let me know that I was approved for a visa credit card for up to $2500 and charged me $299 from my checkings account. I was counting on the money to pay my $1000 cell phone bill sinceit's been disconected for a week.

I have waited 3 weeks and I have not yet recived and credit card nor a letter or anything. I have been bugging my bank for the past week to get an answere as to where my money whent, since I havn't recived anything, they gave a 1866 804-5468# and that was a company that does the money transfres for Premium Savings Group, they gave me the telephone number for them, I have been leaving messages for the past week and I have not gotten any ansere nor a call back. Yeasterday is when I looked up the company on-line and I found that it was all a fraud.

Brenda
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2004 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pemium-savings-group/dallas-texas-75252/premium-savings-group-ripoff-disshonist-fraud-nationwide-110018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content