Complaint Review: pendrick capital partners II llc

• Submitted: Sat, May 27, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, May 27, 2017
  • Reported By: kristy — Augusta Georgia USA
  • pendrick capital partners II llc

Internet
    USA

pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide

I was contacted by Pendrick months ago about a book club that I had cancelled . They kept harrassing me. The next thing I know Phoenix is contacting me and sending me bills .

I do not understand what is going on but I am sick and tired of this harrasement . I do not feel as though I owe anyone 577.00. But I do want this off my credit report and I do want them to leave me alone . My husband is very ill and has been for over a year and I do not need this kind of rip off pressure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2017 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pendrick-capital-partners-ii-llc/internet/pendrick-capital-partners-ii-llc-they-sold-my-information-to-phoenix-finacial-services-ll-1375670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content