Complaint Review: Pendrick Capital Partners LLC

625 US-1
    Key WEst, Florida
    USA

Pendrick Capital Partners LLC Pitbull NIghtmare Key West Florida

I have been harassed by this in one way shape or form for the last two years. It began around the middle to end of 2015. It started with one company and then to another in an attempt to collect what they claim is a delinqent bill in the amount of $324.

I called the number on a letter I received and ws told it originated with another company and was given the number. When I called the number that I was given the representative told me that I was not found in their system and to call the previous company. So I called the other company again informing them that I called the number they gave me and was told I was not in the system. Then magically the representative told me that she was not supposed to say this but the bill was from an ER visit to a hospital in Savannah, GA. I have never been to Savannah, GA much less lived there.

She gave me a Georgia address and asked me if that was mine. It was not. I went to the three credit bureaus and submitted a fraud report. The offending spot was removed for all of six months. There was peace.

Now here it is again August 2017 I receive a letter in the mail about this same bill. When I called the number on the letter the man on the other end told me that this was a doctor bill and that the call would be recorded. He said that my insurance, Super Medical something paid their part and that $324 was my responsibility. I told this person that I never had that kind of insurance if in fact it was a legitimate company. He stuck out it was mine. My response was I will not pay it and he threatened to put it on my credit.

I then called the hospital who told me I have a 0 (zero) balance for them and that they have had several persons to call them with this same problem which precipitated in them researching this matter online. They found nothing on legitimate on this company and she agreed with me that it is a SCAM.

I am tired of going through this with these crooks. Can't something be done about them? Don't folk have anything better to do than to try to scam people out of their money?

They sell false information to other companies thinking everyone will be scared of their strong arm tactics in collecting a fake debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2017 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pendrick-capital-partners-llc/key-west-florida-33040/pendrick-capital-partners-llc-pitbull-nightmare-key-west-florida-1392102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content