Complaint Review: Pentagroup Finanacial

• Reported By: branchville South Carolina
  • Pentagroup Finanacial
    5959 Corp Drive
    Houston, Texas

Pentagroup Financial harasses, verbally abuses, and lies to me! Rip-off! Houston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: USE THE ADDRESS IN YOUR REPORT

For the last 6 months, I have been verbally abused, harrassed at home and work, and threatened by a collection company called Pentagroup. The have told me I would be put in jail, serve time, charged with federal offenses, have my wages garnsihed, have property seized and much more. Everything they have threatened me with has been lies after lies. They yell and scream on the phone. They refuse to give their address so I can send a letter asking them to stop calling me at work. The emotional stress and suffering I have been through is horrible. Has anyone else had any experiences with this company? Maybe we should ban together and fight them! I look forward to hearing from you.

Louise
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pentagroup-finanacial/houston-texas-77036/pentagroup-financial-harasses-verbally-abuses-and-lies-to-me-rip-off-houston-texas-108339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

USE THE ADDRESS IN YOUR REPORT

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

5959 Corporate Drive
Houston, TX 77036.

I would advise that you send your cease and desist letter via Priority Mail with signature confirmation (a little over $5, but gets there in 2 days). That way you have proof they received it, which will be valuable should you decide to take THEM to Small Claims Court.

It is a clear violation to threaten you with criminal charges when they have no authority to do so. Whether or not the debt is valid, they have to stay with Fair Collections practice guidelines.