Complaint Review: People PC .com

• People PC .com
    1375 Peachtree st. Level a Atlanta Ga
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

People PC .com Cheryl Id # 620622 People pc is a fraud and will fraud your bank account out of money Atlanta, Georgia

I signed up for People Pc in 2005 @ 9.95 /month I then canceled my account a year later. Since then they have continued to withdrawal funds out of my account charging me hundreds of dollars fraudulently. When I called recently they ask for the confirmation code from 5 years ago.

I don't and didn't think I had to keep these codes for that long. So they said without the confirmation code I could not prove I cancelled this account. Thus stealing hundreds of dollars from me.

I don't pay that close attention to my bank account but from here on out I will. I think this company should be in jail anyone else would be. I believe anyone working for them are criminals as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/people-pc-com/atlanta-georgia-30309/people-pc-com-cheryl-id-620622-people-pc-is-a-fraud-and-will-fraud-your-bank-account-ou-830147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content