Complaint Review: People Pc Earthlink

• People Pc Earthlink
    100 Pine St
    San Francisco, California

People Pc Earthlink Internet Provider San Francisco California

I allowed my daughter to use my account so she could have internet with People Pc. My daughter has been trying for 6months or longer to cancel.

Last month they again took money out of my account and when my daughter called again to cancel they reimburrsed the monthly fee but did not cancel the account.

They told her at that time they would cancel it and they money came out of my account again this month and cause me to have a returned check. They are now saying that it is only just been cancelled today not last month, let alone 6 months ago.

Cathy
Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/people-pc-earthlink/san-francisco-california-94111/people-pc-earthlink-internet-provider-san-francisco-california-287124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content