Complaint Review: Peoplefinders.com

• Peoplefinders.com
    3620 American Road
    Sacramento, California
    United States of America

Peoplefinders.com peoplefinders.com, Robert Miller fraudulent company, unscrupulous business practices Sacramento, California

Peoplefinders.com, Robert Miller, and Bryce Lane are all FRAUDS! They are in the business of stealing your money. Do not deal with this company and here's why. I conducted a trace of a telephone number and paid $4.95, but when the report came back, it was blank. The only thing that the report showed was a partial name of a city (not even a full name). There was no person's name, no address, no city, no state, nothing; yet, peoplefinders will not give me a refund. This is outrageous! I contacted customer service three different times, and not to my surprise encountered two customer service reps whose attitudes were as nasty and distasteful as the service that was never provided.

Prior to paying for this report, I conducted a google and yahoo search of the telephone that I needed traced, and learned what state to which the number was associated. I got this for free! This is the same information in which I paid peoplefinders.com to get, but got it for FREE! So, it stands to reason that if peoplefinders.com cannot guarantee a report, it should refund the customer their money. Now, I have to contact my bank to file a fradulent charge dispute because these crooks refuse to give me back my money. This company is owned and operated by criminals whom make their money through fradulent, unfair, and unscrupulous business practices, and they need to be stopped.

I am also going to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, and the Attorney General in my state about this Internet scam. Please conduct your own search about peoplefinders.com before paying them to conduct a search on someone else. Peoplefinders and Robert Miller are the ones who need to be investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peoplefinderscom/sacramento-california-95864/peoplefinderscom-peoplefinderscom-robert-miller-fraudulent-company-unscrupulous-busin-958196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content