Complaint Review: PeoplePC firm's business procedures

• PeoplePC firm's business procedures
    EarthLink, Inc., 1375 Peachtree Street Atlanta,
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

PeoplePC firm's business procedures - doesn't tell what are you getting if you have a problemactual product - Mr. Johnson & customer service rep Not looking to help a client but only try to keep all money possible. I agreed for ONE charge to mychecking all group lied until I found it was automated Atlanta Georgia

I decided to get the service of PeoplePC for only 7.49 for 3 month and I could quit anytime without any penalty since there was no contract.  The software arrived but I NEVER installed their software  nor did I ever access their site for internet.

Looking over my checking account I saw a charge of 11.46.  I called PeoplePC why I was being charged since I came in on the promo 3 months for 7.49.  Sales also informed me that if Norton utilities was instated to would stay unlock.  He indicated that it is like a magazine, you will be charged until you cancel.

I asked again why was my account charged because I DID NOT authorize it.  Finally, he admitted billing is totally automated and that when you order PeoplePC they alway charge the client 1 month in advance.

A refund of one month have been returned to me because when I cancel it on the 3 of Oct

Liars and cheater - Buyer Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peoplepc-firms-business-procedures/atlanta-georgia-30309/peoplepc-firms-business-procedures-doesnt-tell-what-are-you-getting-if-you-have-a-pro-1089928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content