Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Ricardo — Sesimbra Portugal
PeoplePerHour
Internet USA

PeoplePerHour Buyer for my team's work and paid nothing London, UK Internet

*Author of original report: PeoplePerHour Buyer got my team's work and paid nothing London, UK Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had a team working for 8 months for Ben Goodenough.
Requirements changed, a lot changed, more features added, etc.
We couldn't complete everything on time, as normal, so Ben decided he'd ask for a refund on his deposit, having already source code for 2 sites and 2 mobile apps with him, all running and installed on his server.

This scam website PeoplePerHour after disputes etc decided to refund him the full thing on a basis that since I'm a new seller he gets a refund, no questions asked. Even if I completed the full work (which me and my team were always willing and committed to doing) he could just ask for a refund, and under PPH's T&Cs he gets to keep the work and get all of his deposit back, keeping everything for free.

My question is, how is this website still up? Clearly illegal and defrauding people. I was unable to pay my team and this guy Ben Mills or Ben Goodenough, from Birmingham (he has multiple aliases) just refuses to pay.

The websites he's running for free (at our expense) are: https://www.blinqe.com and https://www.blinqetest.com

I don't want full payment for unfinished work, I want fair compensation for the work done. which is around 90-95% of all that was agreed upon. Ben never wanted this, then he'd have to pay, or not, since PPH facilitates not paying and still keeping everything.

This website must be taken down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2016 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peopleperhour/internet/peopleperhour-buyer-for-my-teams-work-and-paid-nothing-london-uk-internet-1306693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeoplePerHour

PeoplePerHour Buyer got my team's work and paid nothing London, UK Internet

AUTHOR: - ()

I had a team working for 8 months for Ben Goodenough.
Requirements changed, a lot changed, more features added, etc.

This website PeoplePerHour after disputes etc decided to refund him the full thing on a basis that since I'm a new seller he gets a refund, no questions asked. Even if I completed the full work (which me and my team were always willing and committed to doing) he could just ask for a refund, and under PPH's T&Cs he gets to keep the work and get all of his deposit back, keeping everything for free.

The websites he's running for free (at our expense) are: https://www.blinqe.com and https://www.blinqetest.com

This website must be taken down.