Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Reported By: Orange California
  • Peoples Credit First
    P.O. Box 320366
    Tampa, Florida

Peoples Credit First ripoff scamed me out of $49 deceitful claim ripoff Tampa Florida

The letter stated that I could send a money order for either $45.00/$49.00 rush services to receive my credit limit of $5000.00! Now that was a deal I had never heard of! I sent the $45.00 money order in over three weeks ago and still no credit card...

Getting a bit curious I decided to check online with Peoples Credit First to see if there was account access over the net. To my surprise, I found nothing but fraudulent report sites warning off consumers from this very same company! I figured it was the last straw and I best get on the bandwagon and get my money back!

Matthew C. Welch
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2002 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peoples-credit-first/tampa-florida/peoples-credit-first-ripoff-scamed-me-out-of-49-deceitful-claim-ripoff-tampa-florida-38488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content