Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Peoples Credit First
    P.O. Box 15650,
    , Tampa

Peoples Credit First HUGE RIPOFF Tampa

I got a letter in the mail saying I was approved for a Platinum card with $5,000 credit limit to help my credit. Which my credit isn't to good so my husband and I agreed that it would be a good oportunity for us to get some good credit.

We sent $45 and about a month later we got the package, it had a catalog, forms, and the card. We were suprised to see it was only an online credit card.

I looked it over for awhile and we had a wedding coming up so we picked out of the catalog to give the bride and groom. When we finally had the money to send we did everything we were suppose to and we sent another $ 10.55 and haven't seen a bill.

We were starting to wonder and so when I got on the website today and found this I was shocked and scared! The first check was cashed but the second has not but sent through yet. We would like our money back if not more for all the suffering that we went through worrying about all this.

Let us know how this is all going to turn out!!

Amanda
Kearney, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2002 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peoples-credit-first/tampa/peoples-credit-first-huge-ripoff-tampa-35918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content