Complaint Review: Peoples Rebate Association

• Reported By: Flagstaff Arizona
  • Peoples Rebate Association
    PO Box 1346
    Champlain, New York

Peoples Rebate Association ripoff Fraudulent evil company preying on the innocent Champlain New York

*Author of original report: Call your Bank they are well aware of this company and are more than wiliing to help you.

Like many of you I am victim to these horrible people too. I recieved the unmarked no return address envelope with a SECURED application for a mastercard. Then the next day I recieved the famous box with a bunch of coupons in it not the credit card as I had been told. Has anyone used the shopping spree that they sent? There is an actual web page (yeah I was Shocked too).

I just love the letter that says that this might not be what you expected and if so send it back. I will not send it back and they had better have my money back in my acct plus the debit fee. I will not back down either. I call them day and night and I have left messages. Try looking at your bank statement for the number they used to process your acct. They say that they can't help you, however they can be pursuaded.

Sandi
Flagstaff, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2005 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peoples-rebate-association/champlain-new-york-12919/peoples-rebate-association-ripoff-fraudulent-evil-company-preying-on-the-innocent-champlai-135745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Sandi - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to let everyone know, if you still havent gotten your money back call your bank, I submitted a claim and I recieved my money back within two weeks, FOr those of you with bank of america they are well aware of this company and are more than wiliing to help you.