Complaint Review: Pep Boys Miami Lakes

• Pep Boys Miami Lakes
    17050 Nw 57th Ave
    Miami Lakes, Florida
    USA

Pep Boys Miami Lakes Tried to take me for 275 in labor alone Miami Lakes Florida

I had work done by Pep Boys Orlando and puchsed the extended warranty, Cliff... at the Miami Lakes station kept telling me that they never give service guarantee. For three days he argued and insited I would have to pay for the service and that the part had a limited warranty and depending on the damage I would have to pay for that too. After serious arguing and plenty of proof I was able to get a full replacement of a $600.00 work order.

I did speak to the GM who said it was not his problem and he would let someone elsse handle. Long story short if you want to be offended, mistreated, lied to and have people try to scam you go and see Clif.... at the service department at Pep Boys in Miami Lakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2016 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pep-boys-miami-lakes/miami-lakes-florida/pep-boys-miami-lakes-tried-to-take-me-for-275-in-labor-alone-miami-lakes-florida-1295688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content