Complaint Review: Perfect Marketing Concepts

• Perfect Marketing Concepts
    633 S 4TH Street
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Perfect Marketing Concepts Charged me a deposit of $110 for a tour but did not book the tour, refused to refund deposit. Las Vegas, Nevada

I paid Perfect Marketing $110 to book an air tour of the Grand Canyon. Perfect Marketing was located inside the Fitzgerald Hotel in Las Vegas. The tour was too be provided by Papillion Air and to include transportation to and from the Grand Canyon.

When we arrived, Papillion Air had no record of the booking so we had to pay Papillion Air full price for the trip. When we returned to Las Vegas Perfect Marketing said they had no record of our booking even though I had a credit card receipt for the deposit.

Perfect Marketing refused to credit my card and I had to do a charge back through my credit card company. Good thing I did not pay cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perfect-marketing-concepts/las-vegas-nevada-89101/perfect-marketing-concepts-charged-me-a-deposit-of-110-for-a-tour-but-did-not-book-the-t-649147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content